CELLB would like everyone visiting our cinema to enjoy their visit and would like to remind you that the issue of a cinema ticket and subsequent access to the cinema are subject to these terms. Please read them carefully.
1. We are required by law to refuse admission to a film performance to anyone who in the opinion of the Duty Manager is below or appears to be below the minimum age required by the relevant classification of the British Board of Film Classification or local authority. Proof of age may be required by us. Guardians must be aware of the age classification prior to booking a ticket for their child.
Children unaccompanied by an adult may not be admitted under the age of 8 years old. A child of 8 yrs can NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for other children under the age of 8 in the cinema.
3. CELLB reserves the right to refuse admission to or to require to leave the premises (without providing a refund) anyone:-
where there might be a risk to the safety of others
who appears to be intoxicated and/or is behaving in an antisocial way. Please note that CCTV is in operation for the purposes of crime prevention and public safety
who is smoking inside the premises
who brings cameras or recording equipment into the auditoria (and we reserve the right to carry out random bag checks. To avoid bag checks we kindly ask that back packs are left in our secure lockable room and do not enter the cinema at all. Back packs will be confiscated on arrival and kept in a lockable room)
4. It is an offence to make a recording of a film for sale or to distribute or communicate a recording to the public in the course of business and to the prejudice of the copyright owner. Anyone making such a recording may be arrested and prosecuted.
1. The purchase of a ticket entitles the bearer access to the performance named at the stated time and date.
We do not offer re-funds for un attended ticket holders. We may try selling your tickets on your behalf that is after we have sold out our own outstanding seats.
It is your responsibility to check your tickets as we are under no obligation to rectify mistakes after purchase of tickets. We are under no obligation to replace lost or stolen tickets without a name and address or confirmation number.
We ask all customers who have purchased their tickets via our website to provide proof purchase. Your email confirmation stands as your ticket for the night so please being a printed copy.
Changes to Performances
1. We will always try to ensure that performances take place in accordance with the advertised programme. However, we reserve the right to cancel a performance, vary the time of an exhibition or substitute an alternative film if this becomes necessary because of circumstances beyond our control. If this happens we will, at our discretion, refund the cost of the ticket or issue another ticket for the same film on an alternative occasion.
2. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Food and Drink
Food which is not consumed in our confectionary stand or our restaurant will not be permitted. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone bringing their own food. Refund will be not be given if you make the choice not to attend the screening.
We have a strict no hot food policy
Not all movie goers are considerate of others in their snack choices and we need to set clear guidelines on what is appropriate. We provide our own sweets and drinks to protect our cinema furnishings and our customers clothing.
Alcohol is NOT permitted in the auditoria (specific screenings may occur where alcohol may be consumed, such event will be advertised and will follow a strict protocall.)
Please do not spoil the enjoyment of others
1. Please ensure that mobile phones and pagers are set not to ring during performances.
2. Guide and Hearing dogs are welcome but other animals are not permitted on the premises.
We reserve the right to delay or refuse the admittance of latecomers.
Nothing in these Terms affects your Statutory rights as a consumer or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise our liability if you purchase a ticket shall be limited to the price paid by you for it.
Cellb/Gwallgofiaid Cyf 2016. All rights reserved. Version 1.0 dated Nov 2016